Marine Direct Current Electronic Drivers for Power LED
- Marine IP20 independent driver, for indoor use.
- Class II protection against electric shock following direct or indirect contact.
- Supplied with terminal cover and cable retainer.
- Opposite input and output terminal blocks (terminal area 2,5mm2).
- Single terminal block on primary and secondary circuit.
- Clamping screws on primary and secondary circuits for cables with diameter: min. 3mm - max. 8mm.
- Driver can be secured with slot for screws.
- against overheating and short circuits;
- against mains voltage spikes;
- against overloads.
- Cannot be switched on and off on secondary circuit for power LED.
- Suitable for the supply of power LED.
|Reference norms||EN 50172; EN 55015; EN 60598-2-22; EN 61000-3-2; EN 61347-2-13; EN 61547; VDE 0710-T14|
|Voltage||AC 100 ÷ 240 V|
|AC Operation range||90 ÷ 264 V|
|DC Operation range||176 ÷ 264 V|
|Frequency||50 - 60 Hz|
|Power||0 ÷ 8 W|