Marine Direct Current Electronic Drivers for Power LED
- Marine driver for built-in use.
- Input and output terminal blocks on the same side.
- Single terminal at the primary and secondary circuit (terminal area 2,5mm2).
- Ultra compact size.
- Driver can be secured with slot for screws.
- against overheating and short circuits;
- against mains voltage spikes;
- against overloads.
- Current regulation -8% +5% including temperature variations.
- Cannot be switched on and off on secondary circuit for power LED.
- Suitable for the supply of power LED.
|Reference Norms||EN 50172; EN 55015; EN 60598-2-22; EN 61000-3-2; EN 61347-2-13; EN 61547; VDE 0710-T14|
|Voltage||AC 100 ÷ 240 V|
|AC Operation range||90 ÷ 264 V|
|DC Operation range||176 ÷ 264 V|
|Frequency||50 - 60 Hz|
|Power||0 ÷ 8 W|