Marine Direct Current Dimmable Electronic Drivers Multivoltage-Multicurrent for Power LED
- Marine IP20 independent driver, for indoor use.
- Multi-power driver supplied with dip switch for the selection of the output current. Active Power Factor Corrector.
- Light regulation 0-100% by means of PUSH function (L mains voltage: 170Kohm):
- a short push to turn on and off;
- a longer push to increase or decrease light intensity;
- regulation automatically stops at minimum and maximum values;
- for another on, regulation or off command, release the push button and give the desired command again.
- Maximum length of the cable, from push button to last driver, must be max. 15m. In case of applications where the cable is longer than 15m, keep this separate from the 110-240V mains cable.
- Synchronization cable is separately supplied.
- Max. 10 drivers synchronization, is possible command only one driver (1 Master + 9 Slaves).
- ATTENTION: only use normally open push buttons with no incorporated warning light.
- Light regulation 0-100% by means of PUSH function, 1-10V interface (I=0,35mA) or 100Kohm potentiometer.
- Class II protection against electric shock following direct or indirect contact.
- Current regulation ±5% including temperature variations.
- Supplied with terminal cover and cable retainer.
- Input and output terminal blocks on the same side (max. wire cross-section = 1,5mm2).
- Clamping screws on primary and secondary circuits for cables with diameter: min. 3mm - max. 8mm.
- Driver can be secured with slot for screws.
- against overheating and short circuits;
- against mains voltage spikes;
- against overloads.
- Can be switched on and off on secondary circuit for power LED.
- Suitable for the supply of power LED.
|Reference Norms||EN 55015; EN 60598-1; EN 61000-3-2; EN 61347-1; EN 61347-2-13; EN 61547; VDE 0710-T14|
|Voltage||AC 110 ÷ 240 V|
|AC Operation range||99 ÷ 264 V|
|DC Operation range||176 ÷ 264 V (No PUSH mode function)|
|Frequency||50 - 60 Hz|
|Power||0 ÷ 25 W|