Marine Direct Current Electronic Drivers for LED Devices
- IP20 independent driver, for indoor use.
- Class II protection against electric shock following direct or indirect contact.
- Supplied with terminal cover and cable retainer.
- Opposite input and output terminal blocks.
- Double terminal block on primary and secondary circuits for models 10V and 12V (terminal area 2,5mm2).
- Double terminal blocks on primary circuit and single on secondary circuit for models 24V and 28V (terminal area 2,5mm2).
- Clamping screws on primary and secondary circuits for cables with diameter: min. 3mm - max. 8mm.
- Driver can be secured with slot for screws.
- against overheating and short circuits;
- against mains voltage spikes;
- against overloads.
- Suitable for the supply of LED devices.
|Reference norms||EN 55015; EN 60598-1; EN 61000-3-2; EN 61347-1; EN 61347-2-13; EN 61547; EN 62384; VDE 0710-T14|
|Voltage||AC 110 ÷ 240 V|
|AC Operation range||90 ÷ 264 V|
|DC Operation range||176 ÷ 264 V|
|Frequency||50 - 60 Hz|
|Power||0 ÷ 20 W|