Marine Direct Current Electronic Drivers for LED Devices
- AC/DC electronic marine driver with output in voltage, specific for installations in compliance with the standards in lighting field.
- IP20 independent driver, for indoor use.
- Supplied with terminal cover and cable retainer.
- Opposite input and output terminal blocks.
- Single terminal block on primary (terminal area 0,5 ÷ 2,5mm2).
- Double terminal blocks on secondary (terminal area 0,5 ÷ 2,5mm2).
- Clamping screws on primary and secondary circuits for cables with diameter: min. 6mm - max. 9mm.
- Driver can be secured with slot for screws.
- against overheating and short circuits;
- against mains voltage spikes;
- against overloads.
- Suitable for the supply of LED devices.
|Reference norms||EN 55015; EN 60598-1; EN 61000-3-2; EN 61347-2-13; EN 61547; VDE 0710-T14|
|Voltage||AC 220 ÷ 240 V|
|AC Operation range||198 ÷ 264 V|
|DC Operation range||176 ÷ 264 V (No 150W)|
|Frequency||50 - 60 Hz|
|Power||0 ÷ 150 W|