Marine Direct Current Dimmable Electronic Drivers Multicurrent for Power LED
- Marine driver for bulit-in use, indoor use, class III.
- Extremely low safety voltage (10÷52V).
- Class III protection against electric shock following direct or indirect contact.
- Input and output terminal blocks on opposite sides.
- Single terminal block on primary and secondary circuit (terminal area 1,5mm2).
- Driver can be secured with slot for screws.
- Ultra compact size.
- against overheating and short-circuits;
- against mains voltage spikes;
- polarity switching at input;
- against overloads.
- Current regulation -8% +5% including temperature variations.
- Can be switched on and off on secondary circuit for power LED.
- Suitable for the supply of power LED.
- Dimmable by PWM (max 1kHz).
- Selectable current by jumper.
|Reference Norms||EN 55015; EN 61347-1; EN 61347-2-13; EN 61547; VDE 0710-T14|
|Voltage||DC 10 ÷ 52|
|Power||0 ÷ 28 W|