Marine Direct Current Dimmable Electronic Drivers for Power LED
- Marine driver for bulit-in use, indoor use, class III.
- Extremely low safety voltage 7÷32V.
- Dimmable by means of driver with choked tension PWM.
- Absence of impulse current during dimming.
- Class III protection against electric shock following direct or indirect contact.
- Cables on primary (cables length 10cm).
- Cables on secondary with female connector (cables length 10cm).
- Cable with male connector which can be supplied separately.
- Driver can be secured with slot for screws.
- Ultra compact size.
- against overheating and short circuits;
- polarity switching at input;
- fuse for each channel;
- against mains voltage spikes;
- against overloads.
- Current regulation ± 5% including temperature variations.
- Can be switched on and off on secondary circuit for power LED.
- Suitable for the supply of power LED.
|Reference Norms||EN 55015; EN 61347-1; EN 61347-2-13; VDE 0710-T14|
|Voltage||DC 7 ÷ 32|
|Power||3 x 5 W|