Marine Direct Current Dimmable Electronic Drivers Multivoltage-Multicurrent for Power LED and LED modules
- IP20 independent driver, for indoor use.
- Multi-power driver supplied with dip switch for the selection of the output current.
- Active Power Factor Corrector.
- Synchronization cable is separately supplied.
- Max. 10 drivers synchronization, is possible command only one driver (1 Master + 9 Slaves).
- Features DALI dimming:
- memory function for sets or light groups;
- recall of stored functions;
- compatible with standard DALI interfaces.
- Class II protection against electric shock following direct or indirect contact.
- Current regulation ±5% including temperature variations.
- Supplied with terminal cover and cable retainer.
- Input and output terminal blocks on the same side (max. wire cross-section = 1,5mm2).
- Clamping screws on primary and secondary circuits for cables with diameter: min. 3mm - max. 8mm.
- Driver can be secured with slot for screws.
- against overheating and short circuits;
- against mains voltage spikes;
- against overloads.
- Thermal protection = C.5.a.
- Can be switched on and off on secondary circuit for power LED.
- Suitable for the supply of power LED and LED modules.
|Reference norms||EN 50172 (VDE 0108); EN 55015; EN 60598-2-22; EN 61000-3-2; EN 61347-1; EN 61347-2-13; EN 61547; EN 62384; VDE 0710-T14|
|Voltage||110 ÷ 240 V|
|AC Operation range||100 ÷ 264 V|
|DC Operation range||170 ÷ 280 V|
|Frequency||50 - 60 Hz|
|Power||0 ÷ 32 W|