DMX - PWM signal converter
- Interface which can convert a signal with DMX protocol into three separated PWM signal.
- DMX address selection through 3 selectors on the upper side of the interface.
- Through 3 PWM outputs it is possible to connect up to 30 drivers of the DOLPHIN series through the sync cable, one for each RGB channel (supplied separated).
- The converter can be powered directly from the mains (100 ÷ 240VAC).
- Opto-isolated “Open collector” PWM output.
- Features of the DMX regulation:
- Stand-alone mode with 16 light show and 5 cycle speeds set by dip switch. Possibility to use a push connected to the primary side to stop and start cycle and switch on and off;
- DMX mode based on DMX 512 Standard. Dip switch for setting DMX address and line termination resistor;
- LED indicator of the state of DMX transmission and show speed;
- Quarz for 12 hour syncronized show without DMX connection.
- against input overvoltages from mains;
- against short circuit and open circuit;
- thermal and overload.
|Reference norms||EN 55015; EN 61000-3-2; EN 61347-1; EN 61347-2-13;
EN 61547; EN 62386-102; EN 62386-208; VDE 0710-T14
|Voltage||AC 100 ÷ 240 V|
|AC Operation range||90 ÷ 264 V|
|DC Operation range||176 ÷ 264 W|
|Frequency||50 - 60 Hz|