Marine Dimmable Electronic Transformers (TRAILING EDGE - LEADING EDGE)
- IP20 independent marine transformer, for halogen lamps 12/24V.
- Class II protection against electric shock following direct or indirect contact.
- Complete with terminal cover and cable retainer.
- Opposite inlet and outlet terminals.
- Input terminals with loop possibility on feed.
- Double terminal block on the 230 V primary circuit (2,5mm2 terminal area).
- Triple terminal block on the 12 V secondary circuit (2,5mm2 terminal area).
- Clamping screws on primary and secondary circuits for cables with diameter: min. 3mm - max. 8mm
- Max 18mm cable peel-off.
- The transformer is secured by means of threaded slots.
- Protected against overheating and shortcircuits.
- Protected against mains voltage spikes.
- Protected against overloads.
- Special power and voltage on request.
|Reference Norms||EN 61347-1; EN 61347-2-2; EN 61000-3-2; EN 55015; EN 61547; EN 60598-1; VDE 0710-T14|
|Power||30 ÷ 150 W|