Marine Dimmable Electronic Transformers (TRAILING EDGE – LEADING EDGE)
- IP20 independent marine transformer, for halogen lamps 12/24V.
- Class II protection against electric shock following direct or indirect contact.
- Complete with terminal cover and cable retainer.
- Equipped with two output impedances for use in household electrical appliances.
- Input and output terminal blocks on the same side (2,5 mm2 terminal area)
- Clamping screws on primary and secondary circuits for cables with diameter: 3mm min. – 8mm max.
- Max 18mm cable peel-off.
- Transformer is secured by means of threaded slots.
- Protected against overheating and shortcircuits.
- Protected against mains voltage spikes.
- Protected against overloads.
- Special power and voltage on request.
|Reference norms||EN 61347-1; EN 61347-2-2; EN 61000-3-2; EN 55015; EN 61547; EN 61047; EN 60598-1; VDE 0710-T14; EN 60335-1|
|Voltage||230 ÷ 240 V|
|Power||20 ÷ 105 W|