Interface which can convert a signal with DMX protocol into three separated PWM signal.
DMX address selection through 3 selectors on the upper side of the interface.
Through 3 PWM outputs it is possible to connect up to 30 drivers of the DOLPHIN series through the sync cable, one for each RGB channel (supplied separated).
The converter can be powered directly from the mains (100 ÷ 240VAC).
Opto-isolated “Open collector” PWM output.
Features of the DMX regulation:
– Stand-alone mode with 16 light show and 5 cycle speeds set by dip switch. Possibility to use a push connected to the primary side to stop and start cycle and switch on and off;
– DMX mode based on DMX 512 Standard. Dip switch for setting DMX address and line termination resistor;
– LED indicator of the state of DMX transmission and show speed;
– Quarz for 12 hour syncronized show without DMX connection.
– against input overvoltages from mains;
– against short circuit and open circuit;
– thermal and overload.
EN 55015; EN 61000-3-2; EN 61347-1; EN 61347-2-13;
EN 61547; EN 62386-102; EN 62386-208; VDE 0710-T14