The marine LEDs driver Yachtica® is designed to correct power LED lamps on board the yacht and beyond. A wide range of marine electronic power LED drivers with compact size and tropicalized electronic is available. Are divided into:
Specifically designed for the marine environment with the following characteristics: formal coating, double electronic protections on specific primary and secondary, special voltage, small size. The products off ered are approved by the most important european institutions quality (KEMA, VDE, ETL, etc.) to meet the various needs of the market.
All products are manufactured according to the strictest safety answering the basic requirements of the CE mark. Rigorous testing ensure a high standard of quality and reliability.
DMX – PWM signal converter
Interface which can convert a signal with DMX protocol into three separated PWM signal.
DMX address selection through 3 selectors on the upper side of the interface.
Through 3 PWM outputs it is possible to connect up to 30 drivers of the DOLPHIN series through the sync cable, one for each RGB channel (supplied separated).
The converter can be powered directly from the mains (100 ÷ 240VAC).
Opto-isolated “Open collector” PWM output.
Features of the DMX regulation:
– Stand-alone mode with 16 light show and 5 cycle speeds set by dip switch. Possibility to use a push connected to the primary side to stop and start cycle and switch on and off;
– DMX mode based on DMX 512 Standard. Dip switch for setting DMX address and line termination resistor;
– LED indicator of the state of DMX transmission and show speed;
– Quarz for 12 hour syncronized show without DMX connection.
– against input overvoltages from mains;
– against short circuit and open circuit;
– thermal and overload.
EN 55015; EN 61000-3-2; EN 61347-1; EN 61347-2-13;
EN 61547; EN 62386-102; EN 62386-208; VDE 0710-T14