Marine Direct Current Electronic Drivers for LED Devices
Dimmable electronic driver with output voltage for LED modules, three outputs for LED modules (RGB).
IP20 independent driver, for indoor use.
Class I protection against electric shock following direct or indirect contact.
Supplied with terminal cover and cable retainer.
Input and output terminal blocks on opposite sides (terminal area 2,5mm2).
Features of remote control dimming:
– can turn on and off;
– independent regulation of RGB channels;
– light show selection;
– selection of the speed of the light show time duration.
Light regulation 0-100% with use of the PUSH function or interface 1…10 V (1…10 VDC source with double or reinforced insulation with respect to AC mains).
Features of the PUSH regulation (RGB mode):
– short pressure “when off” to turn on;
– short pressure “when on” to select the light show;
– prolonged pressure “when off ” to choose the colour;
– prolonged pressure “when on” to turn off.
The maximum length of the cable, from the push button to the last transformer, must not exceed 15m. In the case of a cable longer than 15m, keep same separated from the power system cable 220-240V.
Synchronization cable is separately supplied.
Single channel mode function.
Connecting up to 100W on a single channel.
Max. 10 drivers synchronization, is possible command only one driver (1 Master + 9 Slaves).
Remote control and IR receiver with 2m long cable, supplied separately.
Driver can be secured with slot for screws.
– against overheating and short circuits;
– against mains voltage spikes;
– against overloads;
– protection fuse at input.
Suitable for the supply of LED modules.
EN 50172; EN 55015; EN 60598-2-22; EN 61000-3-2; EN 61347-1; EN 61347-2-13; EN 61547; VDE 0710T14