Marine Direct Current Electronic Drivers for LED Devices
- Dimmable electronic driver with output voltage for LED modules, three outputs for LED modules (RGB).
- IP20 independent driver, for indoor use.
- Class I protection against electric shock following direct or indirect contact.
- Supplied with terminal cover and cable retainer.
- Input and output terminal blocks on opposite sides (terminal area 2,5mm2).
- Features of remote control dimming:
– can turn on and off;
– independent regulation of RGB channels;
– light show selection;
– selection of the speed of the light show time duration.
- Light regulation 0-100% with use of the PUSH function or interface 1…10 V (1…10 VDC source with double or reinforced insulation with respect to AC mains).
- Features of the PUSH regulation (RGB mode):
– short pressure “when off” to turn on;
– short pressure “when on” to select the light show;
– prolonged pressure “when off ” to choose the colour;
– prolonged pressure “when on” to turn off.
- The maximum length of the cable, from the push button to the last transformer, must not exceed 15m. In the case of a cable longer than 15m, keep same separated from the power system cable 220-240V.
- Synchronization cable is separately supplied.
- Single channel mode function.
- Connecting up to 100W on a single channel.
- Max. 10 drivers synchronization, is possible command only one driver (1 Master + 9 Slaves).
- Remote control and IR receiver with 2m long cable, supplied separately.
- Driver can be secured with slot for screws.
– against overheating and short circuits;
– against mains voltage spikes;
– against overloads;
– protection fuse at input.
- Suitable for the supply of LED modules.
|Reference norms||EN 50172; EN 55015; EN 60598-2-22; EN 61000-3-2; EN 61347-1; EN 61347-2-13; EN 61547; VDE 0710T14|
|Voltage||AC 220 ÷ 240 V|
|AC Operation range||198 ÷ 264 V|
|DC Operation range||176 ÷ 264 V (No PUSH mode function)|
|Frequency||50 – 60 Hz|
|Power||0 ÷ 120 W|