Marine Direct Current Dimmable Electronic Drivers for Power LED
- Driver for bulit-in use, indoor use.
- Extremely low safety voltage 7÷32V.
- Dimmable by means of driver with choked tension PWM.
- Absence of impulse current during dimming.
- Class III protection against electric shock fol lowing direct or indirect contact.
- Cables on primary (cables length 10cm).
- Cables on secondary with female connector (cables length 10cm).
- Cable with male connector separately supplied .
- Driver can be secured with slot for screws.
- Ultra compact size.
– against overheating and short circuits;
– polarity switching at input;
– fuse for each channel;
– against mains voltage spikes;
– against overloads.
- Current regulation ± 5% including temperature variations.
- Can be switched on and off on secondary circuit for power LED.
- Suitable for the supply of power LED.
|Reference norms||EN 55015; EN 61347-1; EN 61347-2-13; VDE 0710-T14|
|Voltage||DC 7 ÷ 32|
|Power||3 x 5 W|